The idea of a scooter-sharing business is actively gaining popularity today. This type of transport is not only convenient for driving on busy city streets but also environmentally friendly. And for many people, scooter sharing is becoming a favorite way to spend their free time because what could be more convenient than renting an electric scooter and taking a ride in the park, racing on the tracks with friends, or even arranging a date on electric scooters? But today a business cannot exist without digital solutions. Organizing a scooter-sharing business requires the introduction of special software products, that is, applications that can provide users with remote interaction with employees of the scooter-sharing business.
There are requirements for scooter sharing applications. Such software products should be:
- Universal cross-platform ones, that is, work on any mobile OS.
- Safe and secure so that users can pay for rental services through the app without risk.
- Fast-acting. The speed of data processing in such an application plays a key role, because it tracks payments in real-time, the location of scooters, and routes.
- Easy to use. There is nothing to say. Which user will be using a scooter sharing, the application of which he cannot use intuitively? That’s right, none.
Therefore, it is very important to choose a technology for scooter sharing app development. Let’s take a look at what options the IT industry offers today.
- Using Node JS for Scooter Sharing App Development
Node JS is among the top-notch mobile app development technologies. When it comes to scooter sharing app development, the Node JS framework is appreciated due to its bright sides that are as follows:
- Optimal application speed.
- Availability of free development tools, which reduces the final cost of the finished product.
- Developed Node JS community where you can find original ideas and solutions for scooter sharing.
- Cross-platform. This is important for developing an application that will be used by users of various gadgets.
- Flutter and Its Merits for the Scooter Sharing Business Goals
Flutter app development language is another hot technology. Its strengths from a developer perspective are as follows:
- The application logic and user interface remain the same across any platform the application is used on.
- Very fast development, which is important if the business owner is ahead of the competition.
- High performance, which makes cross-platform applications on Flutter close in speed to native ones.
- Lots of possibilities to customize the user interface.
- React Native as the Universal Solution
React Native is considered today as one of the most promising frameworks. And there are reasons for this.
- This is a very easy-to-use framework, and any developer can handle the development of a scooter sharing application on it. There is no need to look for real pros and pay them huge salaries.
- The development speed for React Native is very high. This means that you will receive a finished product in the shortest possible time.
- Despite the common React base, separate applications are developed for different platforms, which are close in speed to native ones.
The choice of technology for scooter sharing app development depends on your requirements. First of all, on time limits and which developers you entrust to work on the project. In any case, it is best to turn to professionals, because the success of your scooter sharing business is at stake. Therefore, it is best to study the market and its offers before contacting the first developer that comes across and following his lead. You can also highlight for yourself which main features of your application are important for you and your potential audience: numerous payment methods, reliability, simplicity, original user interface, development speed, name, etc. In any case, if you need a functional yet inexpensive solution for your scooter-sharing business, you will find it at RexSoft.